Explore Our Features
Make your maps usable in the real location and add video, audio and photos to places of interest.
Create map collections and share or embed them in your portfolio.
We enrich the travel experience.
We are passionate about map making and design.
We support the local artist community.
- Tanjung Barat Small Business (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- The Look Of Love Film Map
- #wishfulgetaway Sofia, Bulgaria
- Map of Regional Polish Sausages (Kiełbasa Sausages)
- Kasia Kronenberger
- Breakfast with Two Valley Girls
- Bruxelles, ma belle
- Emeline Barrea
- Húsavík, the Whale Capital of Iceland
- Rena Ortega
- Rome by Bike
What do I need to do to design a map?
Just your creativity and an idea! We believe that all maps tell a story and we are excited that you want to share yours.
How do I start using Stroly?
Stroly is an online platform for maps linked with location information.
How do I register or login to create a map?
You can easily register your account with your Twitter, Facebook or Google credentials.
Do the locations have to be real? For example, already existing in a map?
Our service works by linking your illustrated map with an existing location.
Does Stroly cover all over the world?
Since our platform is open to the public, the world is open!
Our Support Team
- Giovanna Paolinelli
- Design, Illustration
- In charge of social media and community building. My day is spent finding amazing illustrated maps and artists! I love food and design so much that on my spare time, I illustrate it! Lately, I’m all about cute desserts.
- Aya Bartneck
- Exhibition Design
- I look after the artists so they can have the best experience when sharing their maps on Stroly. I am based in Christchurch, Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Kaori Nagata
- I take care of translations in Japanese/English. Was born and raised in Japan, have lived in Mexico, and now I'm in California. I enjoy moving and traveling around to explore the world.
- Kaoru Iketani
- Illustration, Photography
- I love music and film cameras. Taking pictures and drawing illustrations are my strengths. While drawing a map and publishing it to Stroly, I am also seeking for what a good map is.