Explore Our Features
Turn your maps into a marvelous mobile experience.
Use Stroly as an illustrated map portfolio
We work with the community.
We share the knowledge of
We host community events.
- Downtown Redlands
- DADAOCHENG, TAIPEI CITY
- Tom Rook
- Popcorn Cart Locations at Tokyo Disneyland
- Yuka Kamogawa
- Let's Eat in Argentina!
- Kyoto Record Map 2019
- The Otago Peninsula Illustrated Map
- My trip to Tokyo (2018)
What do I need to do to design a map?
Just your creativity and an idea! We believe that all maps tell a story and we are excited that you want to share yours.
How do I start using Stroly?
Stroly is an online platform for maps linked with location information.
How do I register or login to create a map?
You can easily register your account with your Twitter, Facebook or Google credentials.
Do the locations have to be real? For example, already existing in a map?
Our service works by linking your illustrated map with an existing location.
Does Stroly cover all over the world?
Since our platform is open to the public, the world is open!
Our Support Team
- Giovanna Paolinelli
- Design, Illustration
- In charge of social media and community building. My day is spent finding amazing illustrated maps and artists! I love food and design so much that on my spare time, I illustrate it! Lately, I’m all about cute desserts.
- Aya Bartneck
- Exhibition Design
- I look after the artists so they can have the best experience when sharing their maps on Stroly. I am based in Christchurch, Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Nao Myoshu
- Community Manager in Stroly. I organise events related to maps, such as walking tours with historical maps, and map creating events with university students and local community, etc.
- Kaoru Iketani
- Illustration, Photography
- I love music and film cameras. Taking pictures and drawing illustrations are my strengths. While drawing a map and publishing it to Stroly, I am also seeking for what a good map is.